91 258 66 08 (24 hours)
In the event of theft or loss immediately report the disappearance of your card.
If you are in Spain call 91 258 66 08 (24 hours).
If you are abroad, you can call + 34 91 258 66 08 (24 hours).
If you don't remember your password, follow these instructions to create a new one:
1. Begin the process of recovering password by clicking "Here" In the options enter "If you have forgotten your password click here".
2. Write your NIF in the "User" field and the mobile phone number or email address that you provided at Arquia Banca.
3. Enter the two positions requested from your Signature Password.
4. A screen will appear, stating "Your application has been processed correctly" And you will receive the new password via SMS on your mobile phone or in an email in line with the option you chose.
5. When you enter Online Banking with the new password received you need to change it to a new one.
If you don't remember or have lost your PIN, you can recover it via the Online Banking option:
Cards > Operations > Remember PIN
If you do not have access to Online Banking You should contact your branch or request it personally in this case.
Our branches are open in Winter (October to May) Monday to Thursday from 8.15 to 16.30 and Friday from 8.15 to 14.30 and in Summer (June to September) Monday to Friday from 8.15 to 14.30.
Arquia offers its customers a network of cash machines where they can withdraw amounts starting from €80 free of charge. For smaller amounts or withdrawals from other cashpoints, Arquia will charge its customers the cost for each transaction charged by the entity which owns the cash machine.
The SWIFT or BIC code is a series of 8 or 11 digits that identifies the beneficiary bank when an international wire transfer is made. Arquia Banca's SWIFT/BIC code is CASDESBBXXX.