We want to provide you the best customer service and solve all your queries; therefore, we have gathered all the frequently asked questions made by our customers.
In the event of theft or loss immediately report the disappearance of your card.
If you are in Spain call 91 258 66 08 (24 hours).
If you are abroad, you can call + 34 91 258 66 08 (24 hours).
If you don't remember or have lost your PIN, you can recover it via the Online Banking option:
Cards > Operations > Remember PIN
If you do not have access to Online Banking You should contact your branch or request it personally in this case.
You can activate your card through the Online Banking service, either through the mobile phone application or at a cash machine by carrying out an operation that requires keying in the PIN.
If this card is replacing a previous one, we remind you that once the new one is activated, the former one will automatically no longer work and you must destroy it.
Arquia offers its customers a network of cash machines where they can withdraw amounts starting from €80 free of charge. For smaller amounts or withdrawals from other cashpoints, Arquia will charge its customers the cost for each transaction charged by the entity which owns the cash machine.
Cards with a chip make personal details only accessible by their holders. This is guaranteed by entering your PIN each time you make a purchase.
The PIN, which is personal and non-transferable and must only be held by the holder, unequivocally identifies the card holder. This card ensures the details' portability, security and reliability.
Arquia Banca is adhered to VISA's security e-commerce system “Verified by VISA”. With this service you will benefit from secure e-commerce in Internet stores that are identified with the "Verified by VISA" symbol.
When making the payment of your purchase online, you must enter the password to complete the operation. Next, the system will authenticate it is you and not another person who wishes to carry out the operation.
To block/unblock cards, you can do so through the Online Banking: Cards > Operations > Block and select the type of blocki/unblock you want to carry out: total blocking, blocking due to remote transactions, blocking due to loss and blocking due to theft.
If you wish to request an increase in your credit card's limit you must contact your branch by email, phone or in person.
You can modify your card PIN through any Arquia Banca ATM or Bankinter (until further agreement).
If you wish to request another one contact your branch.
You can modify the payment method of your credit card from Online Banking in Cards > Operations > Payment methods.
If you see a charge that you don't recognise on your card, you must fill in the following questionnaire and send it to your branch so it can proceed with the corresponding claim to Visa.
1. If it is the first time que accedes a la Nueva Banca online you are using the new Online Banking you will need your your NIF (Personal Tax ID) and the password so you are able to enter the Online Banking service for Bantierra:
* If you have more than one user, you need to enter user (2AXXXXXX) in the NIF/NIE (Personal Tax ID) field, sent by SMS.
2. Once you have accessed the system, you will be asked to change the password and create a new signature password through a guided process.
1. FIRST ACCESS TO NEW ONLINE BANKING
If it is the first time you are using the new Online Banking service, you will need to use your ID number and the ENTRY PIN that you used for the former Online Banking service :
To access, enter your NIF in the "Tax ID/NIE" field and your old ENTRY PIN in the "Password" field.
Once you have entered, you will be asked to choose a NEW PASSWORD that must have between 8 and 20 alphanumeric characters. This is the password you need to use for access from now on, the old entry PIN will no longer be valid.
2. HOW TO ACCESS THE NEW ONLINE BANK
If you have already accessed the New Online Bank and you have created your new password, for subsequent access you must use your NIF (Personal Tax ID) and the PASSWORD you chose :
Remember that the password needs to have between 8 to 20 alphanumeric characters.
1. AUTOMATIC GENERATION OF THE NEW SIGNATURE PASSWORD
When accessing the new online bank for the first time, you will be able to generate the new Signature Password (6 numbers) with the following guided process:
1. Request for Signature Password
To initiate the process, click on continue n the following screen * which will appear when accessing the new online bank.
* If this screen does not appear, you can carry out the process in point 3 "How to request a new Signature Password with your mobile phone and email"
2. Password sent by SMS
The new Signature Password will be sent by SMS to the mobile phone number you have provided. If you have received it, click continue.
3. Receiving the password via SMS
If you do not receive the SMS, contact your branch.
4. Process confirmation
If everything is correct, you will see the following screen and you will be able to enter Global Position. We recommend that you change immediately to a password that you easily remember in Services > Change of Passwords > Change of Signature Password
2.CHANGING YOUR SIGNATURE PASSWORD
1. Choose your new Signature Password
Go to "Services > Change of Passwords > Change in Signature Password" and entera new Signature Password of 6 numbers using the virtual keyboard.
2. Sign in with the previous password
Enter the two positions requested by the previous Signature Password (if it is the first time you change it will be the New Password of 6 numbers received automatically on your mobile phone when logging in for the first time)
3. Enter the code sent by SMS
To confirm the change, enter the code of 8 numbers sent by SMS.
If everything is correct, the following confirmation page will appear.
3.HOW TO REQUEST A NEW PASSWORD USING MOBILE PHONE AND EMAIL
1. Signature Password application
Go to "Services > Change of Passwords > Request Signature Password ."
2. Enter the code sent by SMS
3. Enter your email address
4. New Signature Password
Enter the two positions requested from the new signature password you will receive via SMS on your mobile phone
5. Confirm your identity before continuing
Before continuing, click OK to confirm your identity by clicking on the "Signature Password" key in the email you will have received in your email inbox. Once validated, go back to this screen and click Accept.
6. Validate the email
Open your e-mail address and click on the "Signature Password."
7. Confirmed identity
Once you have confirmed your identity from your email, continue the process from where you left it (step 5)
8. Process completed
On the screen you will see the "PROCESSED" status and the new password will be operational.
If you don't remember your password, follow these instructions to create a new one:
1. Access the procedure for recovering password by clicking "Here" In the options enter "If you have forgotten your password click here".
2. Write your NIF in the "User" field and the mobile phone number or email address that you provided at Arquia Banca.
3. Enter the two positions requested from your Signature Password.
4. A screen will appear, stating "Your application has been processed correctly" And you will receive the new password via SMS on your mobile phone or in an email according to the option you chose.
5. When you enter Online Banking with the new password received you need to change it to a new one.
If your access is blocked because you have entered your password incorrectly three times, follow these steps to unblock it:
1. Access the unblocking process by clicking "Here" Choose this option below the Enter key "If you have forgotten your password, click here"
2. On the "Forgot your password?" Screen, click on the word "Here" which appears in the last line of the paragraph and will take you to the unblocking process.
3. Enter your NIF (Personal Tax ID) in the "User" field and the mobile phone number which you provided at Arquia.
4. Enter the two positions requested from your Signature Password.
5. Enter the code sent by SMS to your mobile phone.
6. The following will appear on the screen "Your application has been displayed correctly" and you should receive a new password by SMS on your mobile phone.
7. When you enter Online Banking with the new password received you need to change it to a new one.
If you suspect that you have been a victim of fraud, you must contact your branch immediately by phone, email, fax or in person.
Access and operate online from the Arquia BanK mobile application.
Download it now and enjoy the benefits.
If you need additional help or there is an incident related to Online Banking, you can contact us at us by calling 91 258 66 08 or sending us an email to email@example.com
You can return bills from the Online Banking menu: Accounts/Bills/Refund of direct debit bills. You can also do this using the mobile app.
If you have an incident using Online Banking, please contact our Customer Service Centre by calling 91 258 66 08 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you wish to receive the receipt for a transfer made via the Online Banking service, you need to request it in the final step once the transfer has been made, including the email addresses where you would like to send the supporting documents.
If you wish to request a chequebook for your accounts, you can do so by requesting it at your usual branch or by accessing the Online Banking menu: Accounts/Chequebooks. You must select the account that you wish to receive a cheque book for and the delivery method (branch or address).
If you would like to become a customer of Arquia Banca, you can do so by going to any of our branches or by contacting us by phone, email or though the contact form on our website.
Our branches are open in Winter (October to May) Monday to Thursday from 8.15 to 16.30 and Friday from 8.15 to 14.30 and in Summer (June to September) Monday to Friday from 8.15 to 14.30.
You can contact us though the contact forms on our website, by calling our branches' telephone number or going in person. If you would like to submit a claim or complaint, you can do so from Customer Services .
The SWIFT or BIC code is a series of 8 or 11 digits that identifies the beneficiary bank when an international wire transfer is made. Arquia Banca's SWIFT/BIC code is CASDESBBXXX.
You can find out the IBAN code by requesting it at your usual branch or by accessing the details of the product within Online Banking.
To obtain an account holder certificate, you must request it from your branch, by email, phone or in person.
You can consult your tax information through the Online Banking service: Mailbox > Mail > Consult > Tax information.